Pondering the complexities of life.

Wednesday, February 8

Cruise Experts???

Paul has agreed to get on another plane with me (he HATES flying) in order to join me on a cruise vacation next year. Here is the cruise we're considering. Have any of you been on this ship or visited these ports? I'd love to hear your opinions.

CARNIVAL DESTINY
7-Nights / Southern Caribbean

Day 1: Depart San Juan, 10PM
Day 2: St. Thomas, 7AM-5PM
Day 3: Dominica, 9:30AM-6PM
Day 4: Barbados, 8AM-6PM
Day 5: At Sea
Day 6: Aruba, 8AM-10PM
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: San Juan, 7AM

Paul and cruising…two of my favorite things!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREEN WITH ENVY!!!!

6:07 PM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

J: The color suits you.

9:21 PM

 
Blogger kenju said...

I've been to Barbados, ask any questions you want.

That sounds like a great cruise!

12:25 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Aruba's nice but don't eat salad - it's full of nasty germs...

9:12 AM

 
Blogger bornfool said...

I bet you won't get to lay around on the piano all week.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger acw said...

I don't know if you're into pirates, but all those ports have some rich pirate history.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

How did you get so lucky all of a sudden?

3:47 PM

 
Blogger mcgibfried said...

you forgot to mention how drunk in each port you intend to be

10:07 PM

 
Blogger kenju said...

I wrote about Barbados on 9-10-05 and 12-26-05.....see the archives.

12:04 AM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Thanks, Judy! I will!

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home