Pondering the complexities of life.

Tuesday, October 18

This is fun!

I saw this over on Paul’s blog (http://writingfromthehip.blogspot.com/) and thought it was a really cool idea, so I blatantly stole it. (I’m bad like that!)

Here’s how the game goes:

Open Google / Images. Type in the searches below and choose a picture from the first page only. Then hope like heck that the less-than-reliable blogger image posting contraption works!!

Your home town
The town/city where you now live
Last year's favorite Christmas present
Your occupation
Your hobby
What's your favorite meal
Your favorite smell
Your ideal vacation spot

Mine are below. Isn’t this fun??





PS: Paul called tonight to admit that, under further examination of the 5x7 enlargement, it does indeed appear that his thumb is...well...doing what Matthew McConaughey tried doing to Poopie! (Those sneaky men!!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Love them Chocolate chip cookies! Love to dance, too. I forgot about that. Nice pics.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Paige said...

This is lots of fun! Thanks WordWhiz!

11:19 PM

 
Blogger Kira said...

Mmmm turkey!

I might could do this one. Well, after school today at least. I should be grading now. That's why I'm up at 5a, after all.

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Would you--or anyone you know--know why I can't access Lejnd's site all of a sudden?

8:12 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nice management of pictures, Whizzer. You're pretty cool.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Paul: We have the same favorite smell! Baking cookies! YUM!

Paige: Thank Paul (above). I just stole his idea!!

Kira: Yup...I love Thanksgiving dinner!

Paul: I emailed you a response to your question.

Snake: I screwed up my blogsite posting the images!! It took me forever because the oh-so-useful blogger image uploader kept crapping out on me! It doesn't like you to post more than two images on the same day! UGH!

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home