Pondering the complexities of life.

Tuesday, October 11

TAGGED!!

The article is not going well. My topic is far too "Martha Stewart" for me!! I'm NOT the Martha Stewart type!! EGADS...blogger's block coupled with writer's block! Can it get any worse?

YES! It CAN get worse!! I've been tagged!! (And I'm so far behind visiting blogs I nearly missed it!) The tag from Gibby's Girl (Mrs. McG) goes like this:

1. find your 23rd post
2. repost only the 5th sentence, or the closest thing to it.
3. continue the vicious cycle by tagging 5 people...

"It goes like this," he said.

Trust me, it's not nearly as interesting as it sounds out of context!! The post was called, "As promised..." and my 23rd post was, coincidentally, posted on April 23!


To continue the vicious cycle (heh, heh, heh...), I tag:

1) Big Dave
2) A*
3) Rock Jock
4) Merkin
5) Poopie


Over and out...it's past time for sleep!!

Whizzer

10 Comments:

Blogger mcgibfried said...

sleep? what is this 'sleep' of which you speak?

1:58 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok - tagged I am. The trouble is, I don't have enough readers to tag anyone back! I'm working on it....

5:44 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

"It goes like this," he said, twisting the blown-up condom into the shape of a rabbit. (See, you left off some words, so I fixed it.)

10:38 AM

 
Blogger A* said...

Grrr...
WW. This is b/c I haven't posted lately isn't it...

Pfft.

Fine.

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Paige said...

Have a good sleep CheeseWhiz!

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

You know I don't do this very often...but while you were gone, I posted the story below. I was hoping you would get a chance to read it.

http://writingfromthehip.blogspot.com/2005/10/oh-places-you-have-went.html

3:17 PM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Paul: Thanks for the heads up! I will absolutely read it. I recommended your most recent post to Monique recently. (You should check out her site - I have her linked and you've probably seen her around.) I thought she'd really like it - I did.

I'll check out this link you sent to me later this evening. (I'm at work...shhh...don't tell anyone!!)

4:21 PM

 
Blogger A* said...

Oh alright. It's posted Whizzer.
And hey, keep us updated on the Corvette, mmmK?

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

All done (here!) - sorry I changed the rules of continuation - I don't think I actually have 5 readers!

12:49 PM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Merkin...you liar! You have more than 5 readers!!!

Thanks for playing along!!

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home