Pondering the complexities of life.

Wednesday, November 9

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Hof is back!
But where did Steve go?

VegasGustan is making spotty appearances.
Lejnd vanished.

A*’s schedule allows her to post only occasionally.
(That, or the more likely explanation is that she’s been off somewhere with the recently missing Hof!)

McG’s off looking for Georgia peaches.
Bandit has sprouted horns and gone to hell.

The Complimenter is a dad…and a novelist…gosh he’s busy.
Born Fool is also in on the speed-novel craze.

Are we all blogged out??
Not Hoss! He's the ENERGIZER BLOGGER!

Vegas Baby!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Blogging moods do seem to come and go, don't they?

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Peter said...

Some may come and some may go and some go on forever, at least it seems like forever!!!

2:43 AM

 
Blogger bornfool said...

Real life gets in the way sometimes. I hate it when that happens.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You going to VEGAS?? Really!??

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Big Dave T said...

Between fantasy football and blogging, I'm finding I often don't have time for both.

HEA! My next blog will be on fantasy football. Kill two birds with one stone.

If you go to VEGAS, you've GOT to check out The Amazing Jonathan, magician/comedian. No funnier guy on the planet.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Kira said...

Well, I can't stop talking in actual real life, so why would I ever stop blogging? I've definitely not posted as much lately, but I don't think anybody's noticed yet...haha! When I'm with Alex on the weekends, I don't want to post. I am sure you understand.

6:50 PM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Oh yes Kira...I COMPLETELY understand.

10:24 PM

 
Blogger TD said...

Hey M. I have just been down in the dumps, mending my broken heart, swamped at work, seeing someone new (sort of) and just trying to feel a bit better after the recent bad stuff. I am back.

I had to hold off blogging a bit. I didn't want my blog to turn into a version of that old SNL sketch that Adam Sandler did where he would hold up the picture of his ex (that chick from 90210) I think it waz called the ex-girlfriend show or something like that.

So, as they say, when you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

I have blogged twice since the Devil Horns post. Glad you've been reading. At least a little.

10:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home