Pondering the complexities of life.

Friday, February 17

Have a good week!

Well guys...I'm off to the Caribbean again. Maybe I should just buy a second home there, huh?

This will be more of a relax and veg kind of vacation. Since I'm taking the kids, I will be the old chaperone. I'll be involved in daytime, kid-friendly activities - turning in early at night. Since my cabin-mate will be my 12-year-old son, don't expect photos of me lounging on the piano. That will no doubt be very good news to Paul!

A sore throat began coming on this afternoon. I'm hoping to bake it out of me on the deck of the ship! I'll be back to visit you all when I return on Thursday night. I'm going into work on Friday, to avoid using any more of my limited vacation days. Between cruising and visiting "Vegas, Baby", those vacation days are getting used up fast!!

Have a good week, everyone! See you soon!

9 Comments:

Blogger bornfool said...

Have Fun!

9:15 PM

 
Blogger kenju said...

Yes, indeed, have fun! And take care with your throat.

12:12 AM

 
Blogger naughtygirl said...

damn iw ish i was going..have lots of fun for me tooo

10:39 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Don't forget to get an IOU from the kids: "We owe you one cruise."

12:00 PM

 
Blogger poopie said...

AGAIN!!! Sheesh..some kids get all the luck ;) Enjoy.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Kira said...

Why not a picture of you AND the kids on the piano? There's probably room! haha!

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Blog ho said...

i am six, sick times w/ jealousy.

5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE FUCK?! you're on vacation again?! RAWWWWWWR

5:25 PM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

No, you're no longer off. You're home. Spill the beans.

How many of those kiddies are yours?

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home