Pondering the complexities of life.

Monday, July 17

Polite Rejection

We actually received quite a nice response from the owners of that piece of property we had fallen in love with. They are not interested in selling it, but they took the time to send a very nice reply to our inquiry nonetheless.


To help explain the charm of the property, here is a photo of the view of the lake from the back yard. Pretty nice, huh?

Seems the owners are very sentimental and the property has been in the family since the 40s/50s. Being a sentimental old fool myself, I understand 100%.

I realize I've been just AWFUL about visiting your blogs and I'm horribly sorry. I have to turn in another article tonight (this will be #6!). I hope to have a little more time for electronic socializing after that.

Thanks for not forgetting about me, despite my having become a virtual hermit!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Oh well.. it was worth a try...
LBC

7:00 AM

 
Blogger kenju said...

Too bad. It is beautiful there.

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Peter said...

A very pretty dream WW.
From your review of Pirates sounds good too.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nice job of running it to earth, Whizzer.

Now, next time (if there is one) will be lots easier.

Very nice of them to write you back. Some people are naturally kind.

6:41 PM

 
Blogger poopie said...

Looks like a great place...sorry you didn't get it.

10:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home