Pondering the complexities of life.

Wednesday, June 6

NEWS WEEK

Paul's doctor appointment is at 2:15 this afternoon. They have refused to give him any information over the phone, insisting he make an appointment to see the doctor. To me, that sounds bad. Good news is easy to give over the phone. Bad news is better delivered in person. It's going to be a long day.


My son is suppose to get his official orders tomorrow, which we hope will indicate whether he will be staying in Germany or shipping elsewhere from there.

The hiring manager at the company where I accepted the three month consulting position was out sick on Monday so my start date has been delayed while she completes the necessary paperwork. Just so long as this job doesn't fall through like my last one!! I haven't exactly be swimming in good fortune lately!

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for the best news on all three subjects!

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Big Dave T said...

Ditto on the fingers crossed. Maybe the situation with Paul is too difficult to explain over the phone, but not as bad as you might think.

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Still praying for you. Pray for My First Wife's best friend who had a quadruple by-pass this morning. Something went wrong. Her name is Julie. Doctors are spending a lot of time and attention on her. Apparently, it's seriouser than we first understood.

8:27 PM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Thanks all. Good news to report...if I can get it to post. I've been having lots of problems with my computer lately (naturally!). I'm awaiting the arrival of my soldier and computer geek to take a look to see if he can fix it. Four hours with tech-support was a useless waste of time!

Thanks all for your concern, support and prayers!! It means so much to me!

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home