Pondering the complexities of life.

Monday, September 26

With winter right around the corner...

WHY TELEVISION NEWS ANCHORS SHOULDN'T AD LIB...

A very embarrassed female news anchor will, in the future, likely think twice before she speaks. This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days.

True story... the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, a female news anchor turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?"

Not only did HE have to leave the set, but so did half the crew; they were laughing so hard!

----------------------------------------------
Six days until we leave for New Hampshire!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kira said...

Yes, I heard about that one! Haha! Sounds like something I'd say, but then again, I don't think I'd be embarrassed. I'd just laugh along.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger naughtygirl said...

lmmfao!! thats funny as hell

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Definitely sounds like something Kira would say :)

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home