Pondering the complexities of life.

Thursday, May 25

What a difference a day makes!

The funk has past. I always have preferred to be a glass-half-full sort.

Paul came over tonight after work. My back has been sore (why is it that after age 45, some part of you hurts all the time??), so Paul gave me a back massage. He's so good to me. How can I possibly stay in a sour mood when I have someone like that around to spoil me??

I know you all HATE this sappy tripe. Sorry. Yesterday I was feeling down. Today I'm feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Hormones?? I don't think so. I think it's just love!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I'd love anyone for a backrub! LOL

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Kira said...

Ah hah! See, I was right! Yesterday's funk was in part due to Lack of Paul ;)

8:37 AM

 
Blogger bornfool said...

The list is very small of things that are better than a back rub.

Miss ya!

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home