Pondering the complexities of life.

Thursday, June 1

Weekend Photos

This year, Memorial Day and Paul's birthday were one in the same. Here are some photos from the special weekend.

We spent Sunday afternoon at this lovely park. Isn't this a GREAT photo?


When we got home from the park, I took a dip in the hot tub before going out to dinner. Here we are dancing out on Paul's deck.


Oops!

Moving right along, we had a cookout with a number of Paul's relatives on Monday. Here's Paul playing volleyball.


Not too shabby for an old guy, huh? Paul looked pretty darn sexy out there playing volleyball with all the 20-something kids! Of course, I may be just a tiny bit biased.


10 Comments:

Blogger bornfool said...

Thanks for the pics (the ones you sent.) It makes me smile that you keep me included. I love having you for a friend.

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

I wanted to tell you that I just wrote about a weekend in Pancake Flats--all because of your inspiration. How 'bout that? Think firemen. And thank you. I think I'll post it Monday evening.

Stay tuned.

And it looks like you had a great weekend of your own.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I used to be able to do that. About 30 years ago.

(You are cute even with slick hair, Slick.)

3:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this looks like a seattle beer add...beautiful

4:36 PM

 
Blogger ... said...

Ahhh, y'all are cute!

7:33 PM

 
Blogger poopie said...

A fireman with a hot tub. Doesn't get much better :)

9:42 PM

 
Blogger kenju said...

You two are both lucky!

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Peter said...

Note to anyone contemplating template changes, if you save your existing sidebar mods before you alter anything you can paste back the bits you want to keep.
Nice photos WW.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger WordWhiz said...

Peter, NOW you tell me!!! Thanks! I'm sure you saved someone else the nightmare I experienced.

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Uughghgwujghopf. Love. :/

LOL. :D

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home